Re: Thanks - Responses to Floor Coverings and Greasy Shirts

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Thanks - Responses to Floor Coverings and Greasy Shirts
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 21:22:40 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/27/98 8:35:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
richard.arnold@juno.com writes:

<< Thus, I think I'll let her keep me for a while longer yet, maybe fifty or
 so years, but if it doesn't work out after that, I'll let you know!

 Rich
 Council Bluffs, Iowa >>

A great story for starting a New Year.  Thanks Rich.  And Happy New Year to
the lists, (a little early).

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

p.s. I think that the suggestion to use scissors on your sweatshirt stain is
the best one at this time.  NO chemical will clean it now.