Winter blues

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, howersl@apci.com, NAMGBRED@aol.com, phax@eng.kns.com
Subject: Winter blues
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:16:45 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Oh the depression!!!!  :-(

I just received all the parts to fix my brakes and install the new hood. (The
hood is the convertible top for you non-LBC-listers.)  I had the Rostyle
wheels sandblasted and primed.  What happens?  It turns COLD!  We have had
over-50-degree temps EVERY DAY, until the last delivery arrived.  Then, the
thermometer did a dive bomb!  It is going to drop way down by tomorrow.  (At
least for Abington, PA.  In the twenties.)  Of course, I have a long weekend
coming, nothing planned, and an UNHEATED garage.  I really shouldn't spray the
wheels in the basement, should I?

Please re-assure me that we will get a warm snap so I can get working.  How
about that winter series of Solo II events?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport