Re: 60 Bug Eye

To: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com, mikeg@vicnet.net.au, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 60 Bug Eye
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 00:35:46 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/30/98 7:32:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TYPE79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<
 I think that part of the reason that many people do not take Sprites more
seriously is that many Sprite owners do not. The Spridget list unfortunately
supports this view.  >>

Jay,
I consider you a friend for a long time.  You and I drink from the same water
when it comes to Sprites, originality, etc.  But i must tell you that the post
above prompts the following response. "Phewy!"
Spridget list or buying a watch from a street vendor warrents the same
advise..."Let the buyer beware."  If a lister is dopey enough to take the
advice of someone they don't know, nor know their reputation or experience
then they need a lesson in common sense.  No different than my teaching my
kids not to give out their names or address to anyone on the net.  It's just
plain stupid!
In the 20 or so years I've been in this hobby I've only been screwed once.
That guy I had killed.  But, I learned my lesson.  And learned who the good
guys were, and the bad guys!  You and 99% of the list are the good guys.  Lets
keep it that way, I'd hate to call in Boris.
Nappy New Year!
George Marinos
Sprite MKII AN6
Glen Rock, NJ