HNY

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, phax@eng.kns.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: HNY
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:20:12 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Here it is, the last day of the year.  I'm at work.  (Working hard as usual!)
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, and offer my thanks for all the
help and encouragement received in '98.

It was a banner year for the Hefners.  We joined the SCCA, the AMGBA, and we
bought a '77 MG Midget!  What could be better?!?  (Other than a big, heated
garage!)  Now if I can get this Road Rallye program going in the Philly Region
I'll be really happy.

Please remember to designate a driver if you are partying tonight.  Keep your
cars on the road!  After a Great '98, I wish you all the best for a Fine '99!

Happy New Year,

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubiahi Expo LRV Sport