Good Year

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Good Year
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 07:05:28 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I think it's gonna be a Good year.  last night (New Year eve); lovely wife
Sandy gave the ok to my usual and always denied question (asked when we  out
anywhere), "can we take the Sprite"?  Despite the 17 degree temp, and of
course, top down, Sandy (nanook of the North) braved the 3 minute ride to
friends house for a gathering. (yea I know whats the big deal only around the
block... (I take what I can get), It was chilly, but had a great time and took
it out twice from requests for rides...
Sandys permission in such things is as rare as a 100 S.  Finally after 20
years she's starting to appreciate the finer modes of transportation!
Have a good one, all!

George Marinos
Sprite AN6 MKII (Supercharged)
Glen Rock, NJ