Re: HNY Indeed!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: HNY Indeed!
From: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 17:17:28 -0500
Cc: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>, spridgeteers <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry
You did well. But now you have to firm up another detail. Declare that
the garage, will be used ONLY and ENTIRELY for automotive related items
and activities and NOTHING else will be stored there. ie the childrens
bikes and/or blowmoulded plastic cars etc. that you mention. Also
include a ban on lawn chairs, garden tools, and the like .... you get
the idea, anything that isn't one of your automobiles and/or fun toys.

Now find a nice spot on your new property, build or have built a "GARDEN
SHED" and put all the household items in there.  Mine is 10' X 16' has a
double door on the side with a bit of ramp to get the lawn tractor in. A
regular door on the front with 2 sandstone steps.  I buried a pipe,
added lights and a phone. Landscaped a bit around it, stained it to
match the house and it's quite nice. About $1800. all up. My S.O.
actually thought this was a good idea. It DOES ad to the value of the
house gives the family a place for "their" things and you get to keep
the WHOLE garage for your everyday cars with lots of LBC room for the
projects that WILL fill the available space. (right Frank?)

Trust me, I'm old and I know about these things.
Regards
George Procyshyn
58 AN5 etc.