Re: Weather Reports

To: dwoerpel@wi.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Weather Reports
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 06:55:37 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 1/2/99 11:51:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, dwoerpel@wi.net
writes:

<<
 These big vans are not our nimble LBC's and with 40mph winds handle like
 a barn in tornado season.   I apologize for blasting the list with this
 but any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks in advance, >>

Well Dave,
First...calm down dad.  He'll be fine.
Second...as it's early Sunday am...you probably already know, he's not getting
out of the Midwest anytime soon due to snow.
third... A huge warm air mass is turning most of the east coast to rain but
only goes as far east as Harrisbugh PA.  Suggest you entice them to hang out
for a day.  Might want to ply them with beer, women and food.  Most kids his
age can't resist any of the above.  Good luck, from one who has shared your
anxiety.  Except mine is with younger daughter!.
Let me know when they arrive safely.
george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj