Snap On was Re: Rear Axle Socket

To: kturk@ala.net, Ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Snap On was Re: Rear Axle Socket
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:59:11 EST
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 23/12/1998  1:34:51AM, you write:

<< my small tools are Snap-On.. as I really enjoy them. >>

Me to and they are not cheap on the wrong side of the pond.  I get a wrench
every birthday, anniversary, valentines, Fathers day and CHRISTMAS.  In fact
Santa bought me a 11mm and a short 7/8 this year (I started with small sizes
in standard length).  My view is why spend a ton of money on parts and then
muck about with cheap spanners that round off the nuts before rounding off
themselves.

Daniel1312