Re: Front suspension advice please

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension advice please
From: chuckc <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 08:08:47 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Top Trunion being the bushing where the front shock
lever joins the front axle assembly?

Whenever I try to compare the names of the various bits
and pieces in Haynes to the bits and pieces in the various
catalogs I get the heebie jeebies. Never seen so many names
for the same thing! Lke to drive this poor tech writer
to drink (oops, too late!).

chuck