Good Parts?

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Good Parts?
From: billwalters2@juno.com (William M Walters)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:22:31 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey gang,
    I found a '70 Midget that is nearly a complete parts car.  The guy
wants $150 for it.  I can tow it home or trailer it.  What I need to know
is, what parts can I transfuse into my '59 Bugeye?  I particularly need
axle shafts, but would be happy if the disc brakes and some other updates
would fit too.
     I know you guys (and gals) have a tremendous collective knowledge of
Healey mechanics.  Normally I would feel too embarrassed to ask such a
stupid question, but I've read this list for quite some time and have
been impressed with your non-judgemental ways of helping anyone who needs
it.  Thanks to all for that.

Bill Walters