Re: Rubber seals, plugs

To: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber seals, plugs
From: Rick Kaplan <rkaplan@us.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 19:48:38 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Scott & Glenda Meyers wrote:

> I am about to purchase the side curtain seals and assorted rubber
> plugs for my Bugeye.
>
> I have many catalogs...
>
> What is the group experience with the best place for these items
> from:
>
> Moss
> Motorhead
> Victoria British
> Winners' Circle
> Mini Mania

I got a set of Plexiglas curtains and rubber seals for Christmas.  My
wife said she got them at Motorhead.  The rubber fit great.  I had to
cut 3/8" off the Plexiglas windows to get them to fit right.

There may have been more than one side company making the side curtain
frames.  This may account for the size problem on the Plexiglas.  I
think that Larry at Motorhead has someone local making the Plexiglas
screens.

Rick