Re: 60 Sprite , Checked It Out

To: "Doug Ingram" <dingram@tnet.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 60 Sprite , Checked It Out
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 22:29:55 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I second you Doug...A  Basket case might make a better statement of our
intent... I am feeling like Ron is not Mechanically handicapped and could
put this together and if he is then we need to help him.... and then go get
a ride in it.... I am still in for what ever it takes to make this happen..
DAVE you didn't mention the level of rust here and the title is no big
deal... send me a Bill of sale and I will register it here in Alabama and
re sale it to Ron for a dollar which I will donate as well as the
registration.... there by deleting the title requirement... so long as it
is not a Stolen Vehicle it will be fine... Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9,
Bonneville Camero LSR

----------
> From: Doug Ingram <dingram@tnet.net>
> To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Subject: Re: 60 Sprite , Checked It Out
> Date: Saturday, January 09, 1999 8:37 PM
>
> Basket case? So what? If it was me, I'd be tickled to have all the parts,
if
> that's all it amounts to.....
>
> Doug Ingram
> Victoria BC
> 1958 Frogeye
> AN5L/636
>
> >I went and checked out the 1960 Sprite. This is a basket case, it would
take
> >a person with a lot of vision to put it back together again. Did I
happen to
> >mention that this is a basket case? Seller claims everything is there.
There
> >are boxes of stuff all over unmarked, plus two motors, a 948 and a 1248
in
> >various state of dissassembly. Did I mention this is a basket case?
> >  There is not a clear title to this vehicle. The person who now has the
car
> >does not have a title. The short story is , he purchased it from a
person
> >who has since died.
> >  Did I happen to mention  this is a basket case?
> >  Peter C. from madison wis.  the ball is in your court.

Dave