Re: Gift Sprite Assessment

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite Assessment
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (jennifer l kahoon)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 05:58:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was just thinking what his SO might think of having a " pile 'o junk "
delivered to their new house,
( don't want to see him "cut off "  :-)
for their new garage. Maybe... if there has been enough money pledged,
someone on the list has
a driver they would part with.   Ideas,offers ?

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 Midget