Sadly must sell....

To: <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Sadly must sell....
From: Jeff Coryell <jcoryell@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 99 13:09:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Sadly I must sell my nice 1966 Sprite.  It is in great
shape and original.  Needs tires and re-chromed bumpers
to be really, really nice.  Yes, this is the same car that was
vandalized in my apartment garage back in August.  The removed
$60.00 ignition switch is available from my mechanic 4 miles away or from
Moss in CA.

My business schedule and my mechanic's other restoration projects
have prevented the car from being repaired.

And now I must relocate to California from here in the
Cleveland, OH...so it's for sale at a loss.  I just paid
$3900 for her back last Spring.  Now, I'll sell her
for $2500 or trade for (2) new I-Mac computers.

I have tons of digital and 35mm pix for all who might
be seriously interested.  You'll need to tow her out
until that ignition switch is repaired.  Before it
was removed, the car ran perfectly.  It's now covered
in my heated garage.

Call me anytime for specifics toll-free at
1 800 484-7959 and enter PIN 7279.

Thanks,

Jeff Coryell