Gift Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Gift Sprite
From: Peter C <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:13:51 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I finally got a return phone call from the seller. The car has been
sold :-( to someone who thinks it would be kind of neat to have an open
British car esp. because his buddies autox VWs and P****s. Not sure what
that means. Not sure if he knows what he is getting into. Anyway, had a
nice chat with the seller and he will ask the buyer to call me, if only for
some advise. Not sure where this might go.... we'll see. Perhaps we could
borrow the tub and get it in the garage for effect? I'll keep you all
posted. Any other suggestions? I'm all modems.
        Peter C