Re: Gift Sprite...don't let the idea die!!

To: ctp@gbn.org, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite...don't let the idea die!!
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:12:29 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Say, how about we each volunteer one spare part, and he could assemble a
"Pieces" a la Frank C.

Seriously, I agree with continuing the search.

Also, just as a suggestion.  What if we made this an annual fall event, where
everyone pitches in $5 or son, and we have a drawing for a spridget christmas
present.  Maybe a gift certificate worth double face value from Justbits, or
someone.

Like I said, just a thought, but obviously this endeavor has created a lot of
interest, and in my opinion been a lot of fun to watch.

I still need to know where to send the $20.

Robert Houston
74 Midget, Katy