Spridget Race Cars for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Race Cars for sale
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:41:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Found at Race-Cars.com  ...no interest..yadda yadda yadda..

1959 Austin Healey Sprite Roller
If you want to build a Bugeye for Historic Racing you can't find a better
starting point. This rust-free car was an SCCA H Production racer in the
early sixties and has been in dry storage since 1962. A virtual time
capsule of period preparation and markings, the engine is out but there
are two engines in pieces and two gearboxes. $$7,000 USD

1967 Austin Healey Mk4 Squarebody Sprite F Production
This F production car is a very potent Regional/National competition car.
A Vintage racer's worst nightmare, it is a fully competitve modern
production racer. Lime Rock in a minute flat, need we say more? $11,000
U.S.
SPEC SHEET - PHOTOS

http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/austinhs.htm

This is an A series Cooper open wheel car...fun!
http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/histrace/c65x01/c65x01pp.htm

Richard L. Bergstrom, President, Central Virginia British Car Club,
Richmond, VA
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.centralvamg.com/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!  The MG club is no more.  We now are the Central VA
British
           Car Club and welcome all forms of automobile from the British
Isles.
 If you live within 100 miles of Richmond you should join us!   Email me
for INFO!