Re: What's your problem?

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompso@total.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's your problem?
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:01:19 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
And here's my two bobs worth - from experience.  When you're new to the
list/spridgets, and you get a negative response from another lister it can
put you off.  But if the negative response is made public, other listers
have a chance to respond and reassure the new lister/spridgeteer.
Fortunately, the negative stuff is really rare in this list, and virtually
everyone wants to keep it that way.

LeighEllen