Hood Header Rail?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hood Header Rail?
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:55:20 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Today I removed the old hood (top) that is in need of replacing.  All
of the parts look fine except that my question regarding the
originality of my top have been answered.  I don't know how many have
been on this car but the header rail is full of pop rivet parts and
pieces.  It sounds like a baby rattle when I shake it.  It looks like
I may have to live with the pieces as they will not shake out through
the other holes.  I am considering using a hole saw to cut a 3/4 hole
somewhere in the rail to get this crap out.  Any other suggestions
before I cut away?
--
Mark
1970 Midget