Re: "DriWash and Guard"?

To: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "DriWash and Guard"?
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:46:24 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have been using "DriWash n' Guard" for several years.  I have found it to
be very effective on Black cars, which are notorious for staying clean and
streak free after a "wax" job.

Now, I use it on the black, Team Thicko bugeye and it works great at
removing the grease and oil that accumulates on the car during each race
session.

Its easy, very little "elbow grease" needed to get a car looking good.  Just
be careful that you dont spray in on rubber stuff and leave it there, its
hard to get off after it dries.

Also, two clean, terri-cloth towels are usually needed, one to wipe off the
initial grime, and the second to really shine things up.

It is expensive, but it goes a long way.

Gary Speckman
Team Thicko
Plover, WI