Yet Another hardtop question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yet Another hardtop question
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:22:45 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Back home in Mississippi I have a hardtop I picked up while I was in
college.  It is boxy in shape, synthetic black vinyl in color, and has port
holes in the side (like early Thunderbirds)  I don't remember the brand name
offhand, but was curious if anyone else has seen such a beast.

This one will be real fun as the tinted Plexiglas window in back was out
when I got it, so I have no idea what the seals for the glass originally
looked like, at least the glass was flat.