Computer meltdown (no lbc)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Computer meltdown (no lbc)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:52:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
HELP!!!
I can not open a message without my computer acting up.
All I get is a Bugeye cursor dripping oil on the screen, no message
comes through.
I can send mail (I think) and I can only open a message if I log off my
ISP.
I am reading all the messages but it is getting me really POed having to
log off/log on.
I am using Netscape Communicator (I bought it) with a recent free
downloaded 4.5 Communicator smart update.
I wish I knew 1/2 as much about this piece of chinese junk as I know
about Spridgets!

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Frank Clarici