Re: [BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Way

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: [BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Wayne Lo...
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:30:28 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
GMari58175@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/19/99 2:19:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> mjb@autox.team.net writes:
>
> << Discussing this with my girlfriend I
>  suggested that my Bugeye might need to be sold to finance a it and a
>  few other things. This idea was met with many firm NOs and she offered
>  to sell her car instead!  >>
> Sounds like your girlfriend is a keeper.  Suggest proposing.
> PS: Check her credit references first. (just kidding).
> george & sandy marinos (together 20 yrs.)
> sprite MKII AN6
> glen rock, nj
When I mentioned today that I had gotten a call on two Midgets, she
asked me where they were. Since we sometimes buy parts there she knew
where the place was. Less than an hour later she called me back at work
at gave me a rundown of the condition of the cars and what she thought
they were worth. She got me into this hobby,(instead of restoring Ground
Pounding Mopars)and she is still crazy about these cars.....Talk about a
keeper.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC