Re: Datsuns & drooling

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, tob@taltec.net
Subject: Re: Datsuns & drooling
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:28:56 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-01-22 11:44:52 EST, ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

<<  I lurk around them drooling on and caressing their
 > transmissions with unlawful ideas zipping though my mind....I really need
 > keep busy...

 Toby,

 I know the feeling!  I was looking for a transmission for quite a while
 (while I was driving my Sprite w/o 1st and reverese).  Some of the 210s I
 saw looked so bad that I just wanted to follow them around until they
 broke down, then swipe their transmission... >>

If you guys are looking for the Datsun 210 5 speed tranny suitable for the
sprite conversion, why didn't you just ask?
I know a guy in S Jersey who I guess still sells them.  A few years ago bought
5 from him.  No I don't still have them.  They were purchased for my good
friends in Michigan.  Let me know if you want the contacts name etc.
george marinos
sprite MKII AN6 (still 4 speed)
Glen Rock, NJ