The garage Situation

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Corvair List" <virtualvairs@corvair.hostway.com>
Subject: The garage Situation
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 09:45:45 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have had a couple people ask what this move does for my garage situation,
and  since I am thinking about that right now, here goes.

We still own the house that my wife lived in before we got married.  The
house has a nice 2 car carport that I want to enclose, so I have to figure
out what the best way to enclose the open wall and also hang a door for the
front.  The house is brick, so I also have to figure out how to make this
look go so it will look like it is supposed to be this way. Anyone done this
before?

Also, I am only going to get away with one of the cars in the garage at a
time, so I have to have some kind of structure in the back yard to store the
other one.  I have thought about the portables that are advertised in
Hemmings for this purpose, has anyone used any of these.   What size do you
think I need so I can get either car in the door.  Has anyone priced these
before?  I also need to decide if I'm going to pour a slab, or put it on a
conventional foundation if I get more elaborate.

Suggestions are always welcome

Patton

---
Patton Dickson - Dallas, TX - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/