A Little Success For a Change

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Little Success For a Change
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 16:19:54 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Finished the gas tank installation, gas line installation, fuel pump
installation, and wiring to the pump today. Set the timing and it fired
right up. New oil/water temp gauge seems to work but the amp gauge acts a
little strange. Have to check the wiring and see what's going on, remember I
made the wiring harness myself.

Solved the wheel bearing dilemma at least for now. I tightened the castle
nuts to the correct torque, backed off until it felt right, and ran a drill
through the holes in the axle so I could get the pins in.

Now all I need to do is bleed the brakes and clutch, recheck all suspension
bolts, oil the tranny, and go for the first test drive....All the wheels
will probably fall off when I go around the first corner.

I may get to try it on the road next weekend...MY SO has plans for me
tomorrow.

Larry Miller