Re: Ford Fiesta

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Subject: Re: Ford Fiesta
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:18:07 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
ric_bergstrom@juno.com wrote:

> Fiesta or Festiva?
>
> Fiestas actually used the same engine that wound up powering formula
> fords and Caterhams...I believe it is a Kent Cross flow engine.  They can
> really be made to run and they used to make some High Perf equipment for
> them.
>
> Festivas are the new ones.I know nothing about them.
>
> I am looking forward to the next MINI COOPER even though it will be a
> BMW.  That might even be one Frank would own.....  Nah he couldn't get
> the traveller out of his mind!!!

Maybe it is just me, but does anyone else think the Ford Contour has
ripped off the MGF front grille and headlights? I was looking in my rear
view mirror at one today and was hit by this thought. I have only seen
the MGF in pictures,( and Matchbox) but I think there is a very big
similarity between the two.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC