Re: NOS Grommet

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NOS Grommet
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:26:45 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/24/99 2:47:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

<< I need an NOS grommet for the main harness firewire hole for a Bugeye. Here
 again, I cannot find a REPRO that fits, they are all too small to fill the
 hole.

 If anyone knows where I can get a REPRO that fits, let me know. I've ordered
 5, from different vendors, and none of the fit. >>

Try British Wiring in Ohio.  Have purchased several harness from them and the
grommett they have fits fine.  Will look and see what I might have in extra.

george marinos