The TOP is DONE! Thanks to All

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The TOP is DONE! Thanks to All
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:41:17 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
After last nights obviously pissed post, by me, I am happy to report
that the new top (hood) installation is complete.  Believe it or not
it looks real good.  Now if my wife will begin speaking to me again
all will be right with the world. :) I don't recommend this job for a
husband and wife team!

I wish to thank the twenty or so folks that have helped me through
this project, I understand that for some it is no big deal but I don't
think I would have finished it without all of your help.  Got to go
now it's raining hard and I need to try it out on the road.  Following
my test drive I think I will pop open a new bottle of Christmas Scotch
to celebrate.

--
Mark
1970 Midget