Re: midget trans mechanic

To: "Steve,Laurie & Eric Day" <twodays@televar.com>
Subject: Re: midget trans mechanic
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:29:56 -0500
Cc: bugeye <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I do agree with you, but just for the record this is a shop that has always
bragged about working on these types of cars, which is why I mentioned the Lotus
Europa (an old LBC) I had seen in there.  He had to think about it (a very
audible pause) before he said no and then he came up with his excuse.  He was
just an a*rse, either that, or just not very tactful.

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

"When there was no meat, we ate