Pistons, what's good????????

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pistons, what's good????????
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:16:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

Who has the best price/quality combo for piston sets for a 1275? I picked
up an engine (attached to another Midget) today that had had a lot of
machine work done to it and never run. The only oddity is that the pistons
don't match, there are three of one type, and one that is similar but
different. Go figure, I guess they didn't know where to get the correct
replacement for one that went bad. I can't wait to see what they used for
the bottom end bearings tomorrow when I get the rest of the engine
dissassembled.

Thanks,

Robert