Re: Bugeye top bows

To: Brian P James <bpj@U.Arizona.EDU>
Subject: Re: Bugeye top bows
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:45:21 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Not an answer..But another question. My 60 bugeye (spring loaded, grey,
one piece) has a bend in it just above the spring loaders. I bends
forward and causes no problems.
It actually fits nicely when turned around and set into the lower holes.
My concern comes from the fact that the bows do not line up with the
seams in the top. Is this normal or should the main bow be straight?
Bruce Lowry
Cosmo  34xxx