Re: Bugeye Ad in Hemmings

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Ad in Hemmings
From: SirIanOfCa@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 01:12:38 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Anyone that could commit a crime of that nature in my book is a Phillistine
and ought to be horsewhipped.Its Ok to deviate and improve a car within reason
but to deface such a beautiful car in such a way is a crime.Sorry folks I know
we all have different tastes but I just saw a bugeye the other day that had
been hacked to pieces by some "Hot rodder" that had more fibreglass and Bondo
than actual metal.A better result could have been achieved by using any piece
of Japanese rubbish instead of defacing what I believe to be the worlds
greatest looking sports car.

                   Yours saddened Ian.