Re: Midget fender bolts

To: "Mark Snowdon" <racer45@bellsouth.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget fender bolts
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 22:23:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Mark!
Besides the ones you mention:   remove the outboard kickpanel from the
footwell and you will find four more -- three vertically in a row at the
rear edge of the fender, and another forward of those and down low (close
to the rear edge of the wheel opening.  A fifth is hidden at the top of the
fender and attaches it to the firewall.  It is just a little outboard of
the fastener you mention close to the windshield post.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain