Re: Just Another Day

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just Another Day
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:56:29 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I agree and disagree... without a loading chart on your Rafters/trusses.. I
can't tell you what the Load limit on the attic storage is.. the beauty and
I mean the only beauty other then space saving's.. is that pull down
stairs... limit you from doing stupid stuff Like sticking Engine blocks in
a place designed for the weight of Insulation.... My Shop doesn't have any
poles in it... and I have a 28' free span with a 48' depth... it was
designed for 24lbs per square foot.. about 9lbs over average... I wanted to
use it for storage... Seats and stuff like that... Great place for the out
of the way storage..oh the 35gal water heater is up there also... over a
bathroom wall..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )