Re: Rear end drain plug tool

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: mdietsche@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Rear end drain plug tool
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:36:11 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Howdy,
I have been following this subject of the Nasty Spridget Drain Plug and find it
quite interesting.

At first I thought this was much ado about nothing, but now I am beginning to
see that there is more to this than just a lowly "plug".

The fact that this "thread" (I hate that term) has shown such life indicates
that it may truly be someting special.

Rather than just limit this to the spridget list, I would like to see this as a
full blown mini-series. Jane Seymour could star as the car owner, James Garner
as the mechanic or WAIT how about Harrison Ford as the wrench!

See, there is more to this drain plug thread (I hate that term) than you
thought. Let's get together on this. Maybe we could formulate a screenplay,
present it to National and really do something with this.

Jay Fishbein, CT