special treatment??

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: special treatment??
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:16:53 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions on washers. Seems the only
place around here to get grade 5 anything is at NAPA. So that's taken care
of, now I'm going to begin assembling everything. I was wondering if there
was anything special I should do to the water pump bolts (anti sieze
compound or something). On two of the three engines I've torn down these
have been really badly rusted to the block.

Also is there anywhere that loctite should definately NOT be used?

Thanks in advance,

Robert Weeks

1969 Midget     (daily driver)
1968-70 Spridget  (two cars welded together)
1974 Midget     (parts car?)

http://www.woozy.com/midget/