1960 Bugeye for Sale - II (repeat)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1960 Bugeye for Sale - II (repeat)
From: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 19:01:21 -0700
Cc: "Robert G(Z55765) Kershaw" <RKERSHAW@apsc.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just found out that my original message with a text attachment
was not able to be opened by some of the list, so I am resending
the message in an abbreviated form without an attachment.

I apologize - I did not realize that text could not be opened by
some (Thank you for the earlier responses):

The car:

1960 Bugeye, Arizona car, white, body is stock appearing, street
licensed.
Fresh .020" 1275 engine with ribcase transmission
Tilton aluminum flywheel with new Mini Mania race clutch and
cover
New Elgin street cam and lifters
Nicely ported head
45 DCOE Weber and lond center branch headers through a glasspack
muffler
Winners Circle competition oil pan with enlarged capacity
All new wiring with new fuse block mounted inside footwell for
reliability
Front disc brakes with Delrin suspension bushings
Crossflow radiator and front tilt bonnet
New Winner's Circle positraction with 3.90 gears and Panhard bar
New competition front and rear springs, 3/4" front sway bar
Real magnesium eight spoke 5"x13" rims with Hoosier tires
Crane electronic ignition with new Aldon distributor
Fuel cell and full roll bar with side and cross bracing,
competition belts
Factory fiberglass hardtop (fitsd over roll bar) and factory side
windows
Monolita steering wheel

Comes with:

Custom dual channel single axle trailer that tilts for on/off
(nearly new), with permanent
    Arizona tags (car and trailer together weigh about 2000#)
Spare 1275 engine
Spare 948 engine (with one spun bearing)
Spare ribcase transmission
Many other pieces - pistons, flywheels, starter, gaskets, etc.

I have used this car for SCCA Solo 2 autocross, and it runs times
with the faster Corvettes. It has served as a vintage racer in
the past also. It is an Arizona rust-free car that is straight
and handles very well.

My wife and I share the Solo 2/autocross hobby, and she is having
great difficulty driving this car, whereas she has been
successful with other more stock autos (the speed is
uncomfortable to her) - and since I have more fun when she has
more fun, I must sell the Bugeye to seek another car that she
will be more comfortable in.

$5000 for everything - complete hobby. The car, the trailer, the
spares. Turnkey, ready to go.

I originally asked $5500 to allow room for the "game" that some
seem to delight in, but here is the price - no games. The car is
exactly as represented.

If interested, call or e-mail:

Scott Meyers
602-334-3813