List Members Location

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Members Location
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:08:28 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have not received any additions to the Spridget list member information
pages in a while so just thought I would post a note to see if I can
encourage any more members to sign up.

We have 131 members listed right now. Not bad but a long way from the 300 or
so members on the list.

link on my home page.

The list's can be viewed through links on my home page or at
http://ado13.com/list/email/files/list.htm

The email short list can be viewed through links on my home page or at
http://ado13.com/list/email/files/email.htm

I have also revamped my home page to use frames. There is a box at the top
of the page, under the counter, that can be selected to use the old no
frames page.

Larry Miller "Dance like nobody's watching"
60 Bugeye
59 Bugeye
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://www.ado13.com