Midgets and Disco's

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midgets and Disco's
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:27:52 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All!!

OK, who in the Willow Grove, PA, area had a yellow, RB, Midget out yesterday
on (I think)Blair Mill Rd??  That totally made our day to see someone out
with that!!  Also saw a 50's Rolls(or Bentley?), too, around the same area.

Non-Sprigdet related(but BC) - if anyone owns(or owned) a Land Rover
Discovery, please send me comments, good and bad.  Also, any comments on
Great Britains in Willow Grove??  Holly is moving from the ragtop Wrangler
to something better suited for her travels.

Thanks!
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |