Re: sprite air cleaners

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sprite air cleaners
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:04:21 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Tim!

It's impossible to tell from your photo if those dents are there or not.
Thanks for the effort though!  I'm not sure if someone clamped down on them
for some reason, or if that is the way they are supposed to look.  As I had
mentioned, one of the dents is very cleanly shaped, while the other was not
so crisp in shape.  No-one else has given their opinion yet.

My attempt at a sketch of the air cleaner cannister is at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/cannister.htm
or I can e-mail the 2k gif to anyone who can make a comparison.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca