Re: Choosing a panhard bar

To: Herbert Goede <hgoede@uswest.com>
Subject: Re: Choosing a panhard bar
From: Rick Williams <redfish@premier.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:17:09 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herbert,
    It attaches to the body right in front of the gas tank. The bracket is kind
of
L-shaped so it mounts to the side of gas tank on the drivers side also. Some
holes
do need to be drilled through the trunk floor (5 or 6). As for attaching to the
axle; a bracket  attaches to the u-bolts that hold the axle to the spring.
    The bar is barley visible below the gas tank on my car which is lowered
about an
inch and a half in the rear. The bracket that is bolted to the car is slightly
visible next to the exhaust pipe .
Rick