Re: ummm..... houston, we have a problem.......

To: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: ummm..... houston, we have a problem.......
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:21:05 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
robert weeks wrote:
 I noticed when I set the dizzy initally with the lightbulb on
> / lightbulb off method that the dizzy seemed to be turned further towards
> the firewall than it was with the old engine.

Robert

I would say the dizzy drive gear is off a tooth.
It's easy to get it off. I always manage to get it 180 out.
I can never see the difference between the big and small 1/2s of the
circle. It looks 50/50 to me and I should get it right 50 percent of the
time. Wrong!
It's like these new plugs on electric devices. One way only, 50/50 shot
at getting it right the first time, how come I get it wrong 95% of the
time?

Frank