T Shirt mail

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: T Shirt mail
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:23:31 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok, All,

As some of you know I was having email problems with my server.  It
seems to be OK now, BUT I just received 76 messages from the past
several days.  It will take me some time to sort it all out and get back
to all of you....

To answer some questions;  For those of you who have requests for custom
shirts - Yes they can be done...but give me a little time to catch up
with my mail, I haven't forgotten about you.

As per the requests for an original logo (Frank's Idea) I beleive our
resident Tattoo Artist is working something up, and several other people
said they would give it a shot, I also have a few ideas to try.  Keep
the suggestions coming.....

Keep in mind, WE can design and print more than one style shirt, I need
several myself so I don't have to wear the same one every day ;)

More to come,

Kevin

PS For Those of you who can not access the web page I posted, I can
email the design to you - just ask ....
(Seems to be ANOTHER server problem.....)