t-shirt stuff, (delete me if you dare, errrrww.... if you want.)

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: t-shirt stuff, (delete me if you dare, errrrww.... if you want.)
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:19:09 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK re-design #3, 3rd times a charm, or so they say,

take a look at,

http://www.taltec.net/ah.html

make sure to hit "refresh" or "reload" to see the updated version.
of course not on Geocities any more....

Due to some peoples suggestions, I have also thought about doing a complete
negative of the shirts you see on the page. White shirts with black drawings.
But I
must admit I am fond of the black. you choose,,,,

as usual your thoughts go to, tob@taltec.net

Tob

Santa Barbara, CA       tob@taltec.net
1971 FJ-40 Toyota Land Cruiser (daily driver stock everything...)
1969 Austin Healey Sprite mark 4  (in restoration now!)