Update on the shirt site again!!! (again, del me if you don't like to co

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on the shirt site again!!! (again, del me if you don't like to cover your naked body with fashionable spridget-ware.)
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:08:19 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
ok I know it's getting crazy but I had some extra time this afternoon, and
re-designed the shirt for you sprite people...
in summary of the page....
I changed the AH signature to a "Sprite/MG" logo I created. I need more of your
input, and someone even sent in a sketch of what he wanted to see!! this is good
if, you feel like it go for it, send to: tob@taltec.net

http://www.taltec.net/ah.html

Also the badges are out of here. They are offered as an option.

Also! Kevin's artwork is being incorporated into the site because his server is
kaput (very technical). We gotta find a way to use it.

BTW I have finished my garage clean up after 2 weeks. Now it could be
considered a
professional garage. Air tools 1000 watts of light, and the whole bit. Going to
get
cracking on my sprite tomorrow. Maybe even get it started... we never know....
No
more driveway mechanics for me!! I urge you all, to stop working on cars on your
lawn, or where ever, and make a place for it. So much more enjoyable!! no more
"where did that bolt go!!!!" and digging up your lawn and cursing squirrels.

See you

Tob