Thanks!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks!
From: Jeff Sharpe <jsharpe@501studios.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:59:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list,

Just want to say thanks for all the help on my ZS carb problems.  As you
predicted, I found several things wrong.  Float level was incorrect, one of
the emission hoses had separated from the charcoal canister, air filter
looked ok but really wasn't and the auto-choke was stuck on.  It still is,
but at least I know it now.

I am amazed at the results.  For the first time EVER this car idles
smoothly, accelerates quickly, doesn't blow black smoke, doesn't miss at
high rpm's and starts first time hot or cold.  You should see the stupid
grin on my face (and it's not just from breathing choke cleaner)!

I still have plenty of work to do on this car, and truthfully we're
considering letting it go, but for now it's a great feeling to have it
running so well.  It's the perfect time to be driving in Texas.  Thanks a
lot for helping me out with it.

Jeff
'79 Midget