Re: Thread gauge

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thread gauge
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:23:26 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
'nother idea for this is to look out for those tools which are sold for
cleaning up threads. They are usually square sectioned, with different
thread pitches on each side and at each end, giving 8 different pitches in
all. Excellent for cleaning up threads, and also good for checking thread
guages.

Guy