More on Tire sizes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: More on Tire sizes
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:39:21 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just received those Minilite replica wheels that were on sale.  What tire
sizes are people running on these rims??  I don't have any performance
suspension parts yet, but the suspension is in good shape.  To store the
car, though, I need to make full lock turns to get the car into its spot in
the back of the garage.  This is done simply by pushing the car, but I need
all the turning I can get without the front tires rubbing.

I'd also like a good performance tire.  Mileage doesn't really matter.  The
car isn't a daily driver.  And I'm gonna start learning autocross with it
while it's still sort of stock.

So, any suggestions on tires??

Thanks,
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |