Re: I give up (once again) now dogs

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I give up (once again) now dogs
From: "Tob Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 15:22:47 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Is that "Milou"  as in "skip to"???
>
>As you can see, I have too little to do today.

Someone already correctly guessed where the name was from... Milou is from the
Belgian Comic Book, TinTin. (NOT RIN TIN TIN)

In this comic book, a belgian reporter (TinTin) has lots of adventures with his
dog
(Milou). The comic book was originally written in French, but I did see a paper
back version here in the states, in English. The dogs name in the English
version
was snowy. My dog doesn't look at all like snowy, but anyway that's his name.
Don't
blame, me I wanted, Remington, Austin or Healey. My family came up with Milou.

Sorry, lazy Saturday...

Toby